The ATS-1R climbs to a whole new level of safety and performance. Designed to meet the needs of both top racers and recreational riders the ATS-1R offers class leading safety technology as well as premium features to benefit the rider, all incased in a lightweight, aerodynamic 3k Carbon shell. Originally developed within our award-winning work during the NFL’s Head Health Challenge III competition, 6D’s latest version of ODS technology offers significant improvements in both linear and angular acceleration mitigation performance vs other competing helmet technologies.
See what others have to say: Testimonials, Editorial
6D ATR-1R Street Helmet
• PATENTED ODS® Omni-Directional Suspension® technology
• CARBON FIBER SHELL Proprietary 3K Carbon Shell Design
• ODS AIR-GAP™ VENTILATION SYSTEM, 4 adjustable intake ports channel fresh air into the helmet where it is managed by a network of 15 transfer ports and 5 exhaust ports to keep the air moving.
• AIR INTAKES – Sculpted adjustable intakes direct air into the chin, brow, and crown regions of the helmet and are easily operated with gloves on.
• AERODYNAMIC WING – Advanced CAD design maximizes aerodynamic efficiency reducing drag, buffeting, and lift at higher speeds
• INTERNAL BREATH GUARD – Directs fresh air up the inside of the shield, while exhausting breath down and out to reduce fogging.
• MULTIPLE PAD OPTIONS FOR CUSTOMIZABLE FIT
• REMOVABLE NECK CUFF AND CHIN CURTAIN
• ANTI-SCRATCH SHIELD (Certified VESC-8)
• 10 POSITION SHIELD ADJUSTMENT with lockdown lever and tool-less shield changing
• CLEAR PINLOCK® ANTI-FOG INSERT INCLUDED
• INTEGRATED SPEAKER POCKETS
• EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE
• DELUXE HELMET BAG INCLUDED
• CERTIFIED TO EXCEED US DOT FMVSS 218 (United States), ECE 22.06 (47 countries world-wide), FIM-frhphe-01 (XS/S/M/L) and ACU (United Kingdom) standards.
*Dark Shield sold separately
THE DYNAMICS OF 6D’S ODS ENERGY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
6D’s patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology is a fully active, in-helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system. Engineered to uncouple the helmet’s exterior shell from the inner EPS liner, the system effectively mitigates energy transfer to the head and brain of the rider during any given accident or impact event.
XS (53-54cm), S (55-56cm), M 57-58cm), L (59-60cm), XL (61-62cm), XXL (62-63cm)