Flight Crew Rider Support Program
6D Helmets is pleased to announce the return of the 6D Flight Crew for 2017! The Flight Crew program is designed to offer
support to the racer that is competing week in and week out at both the local and national level.
Are you an active racer in your community? If so, we invite you to apply for the 2017 Flight Crew racer support program. We are
looking for like-minded athletes who love racing and can help spread the word about 6D products and our revolutionary ODS
technology. The riders we’re looking for are approachable, outgoing, competitive, and have a good attitude towards promotion.
How “Flight Crew” works:
- Athletes fill out our online submission form (SEE BELOW) or send resumes directly to [email protected]
- Application Dates – September 1st through October 31st
- Selected athletes will gain access to special pricing on 6D products and exclusive promotions. See ‘Rider Benefits’ below for more details!
- After helmet purchase and warranty registration 6D will supply the athlete with an exclusive team apparel package to the athlete.
Submitting Your Application
Fill out our online Sponsorship Request Form ( SEE BELOW)
Email your resume to: [email protected]
- All of your contact information (Full name, age, address, phone number, and main email)
- Preferred dealer
- List your class, skill level, and race/event schedule for upcoming season
- Race results from the past year, and/or any media exposure you may have received
- Maximum of 4 photos
- Please include a mini-bio that describes yourself, and why you would be a good fit for 6D Flight Crew
- School Report Card (if applicable)
Discount on your 6D Helmet purchase
Free exclusive Flight Crew Team Hat, T-Shirt, and stickers
Priority service for impact inspections and/or rebuilds
Discount on rebuild services
Exposure on the 6D website and social media (with content provided by the athlete)
Support is available for athletes in all forms of off-road competition